Musselburgh RFC are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic individual to oversee match day and weekly online media operations within the club during the season.
The role is expected to be 10-12.5 hours per week with appropriate remuneration. The season runs from September to January, thereafter hours will be reviewed to cover cup, sevens and club through the off-season.
This is not an employed role within the club and will be paid hourly rate on receipt of invoice.
· Provide live match updates on Twitter from all Musselburgh 1XV home games in league and cup action
· Provide live match updates from other Musselburgh squad games and events when necessary (2XV, 3XV, Over 35’s and Sevens as examples)
· Keep social media channels updated with key events and messages.
· Conduct interviews with players and officials of the club in build up to games and post match.
· Work with club’s media lead to generate and develop innovative ideas to raise profile of club within the community and wider club game.
· Create match day graphics using Canva/Adobe Photoshop including match day posters, line ups and results.
· Other roles as required
· Ability to work weekends and evenings, especially on match days (9 home games).
· Knowledge and interest of rugby (either from a playing, coaching, refereeing or volunteering perspective)
. Experience with graphic design/use of Photoshop
Please send any applications to email@example.com by the 11th September. We will speak to potential candidates the week beginning the 13th September.