MUSSELBURGH RFC MEMBERSHIP
Join the Burgh today by becoming a member and back East Lothian’s Premier Rugby Club!
JOIN NOW or Renew your membership
The various categories of membership and fees for the new season are:-
SENIOR PLAYER £90
STUDENT / U21 £40
MIDI/YOUTH/U18 £10 per month Standing Order
NON PLAYING £50 or £5 per month SO
FAMILY £100 or £10 per month SO
U18 Non player £25
GOLD £25 per month Standing Order or £300
PATRON £1,000 / £1,500 (couple)
OAP £40 or £4 per month Standing Order
Member’s Benefits include
· 10% Member’s Bar discount
· 50% discount on full price entry to home league games (U18 free)
· Opportunity to apply for Scotland International tickets
· Membership discounts with local suppliers
· Opportunity to join the MRFC 200 Club
· Discounted hire of club function facilities
· Invitations to exclusive Club events
· MRFC ‘News from the ‘Hill’ monthly newsletter
· Discounted supporter’s game day lunch
· New! MRFC membership swipe card
Details on the membership form and flier linked below.
Membership checklist: -
- Completed application form (‘ticking the box’ to receive club emails) submitted by hand, email or online
- Payment by 31 August – ensure this is correctly referenced by 31 August
- Photograph by email, hard copy with application form, or pop into club to get one taken. This is required for the new non-transferable membership swipe card.
PATRONS, GOLD & LIFE MEMBERS - your membership dues are already set up or paid, however please remember you still have to submit your membership form & photo to avoid any delay in receiving your new MRFC membership card. The form also has a donation section to make it easier if you would like to contribute any additional donation to the club.
Membership cards should be available for collection from the club 10 days after submitting your form etc. Or please 'tick the box' to receive your card by post.
As a member you will also be eligible to join our new 200 CLUB to be in with the chance to win Cash Prizes EVERY MONTH! Details on the website and at the link below.
Please note that the deadline for membership payment, in line with our Constitution, is Saturday 31st August 2019. Standing orders are only available if set up before this date.
We are holding a CLUB OPEN DAY on Saturday 10th August which is open to everyone and where you can sign up for your membership at the club on the day and ask any questions you have. You can also enjoy the MRFC v Stew Mel friendly fixture, BBQ, check out the display of merchandise from our new kit supplier as well as the club facilities and plans for the coming season, and kids can come along to our TRY rugby sessions with family entertainment. Please look out for details and join us on the day from 1.30pm onwards.
We are focusing on keeping in touch with members with news on additional benefits, discounts, events and club news through email and social media so please ensure you ‘tick the box’ to allow us to email you (don’t worry, we will not overload your inbox) and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our You Tube channel.
We look forward to your continued support and seeing you all back at Stoneyhill for our forthcoming Premiership Season. Let’s get behind every section of the Club this year and make sure that it is another successful year both on and off the pitch.
Any questions to